21st Century Bible Study – Master the Bible and Earn a Diploma
- Bible Institute Network is a Bible study like you have never seen before
- Discover great truths from the Bible
- Earn a Diploma in Biblical Studies
- Anyone can learn – anyone can join
- Affordable, easy-to-understand, fun, exciting
- A Bible Study at your convenience at your own pace
A professionally planned, state-of-the-art, online Biblical program, Uniquely established to help Christians know the Word of God like never before and grow in their relationship with God through this unique Bible Study.
- Complete easy-to-follow college level online Bible Institute
- Comprehensive curriculum (135 sessions: 45 each in the Old Testament, New Testament, and Theology)
- Certificate for each module
- Diploma in Biblical Studies for completing all three modules
Consistent Bible Study will . . .
- Help you understand the Gospel better than ever before (John 5:39-40)
- You will grow closer to Christ in your personal daily walk (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Gain confidence in teaching and witnessing for Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4
- Equip you to share and defend your faith (Hebrews 5:12)
- Help you apply the truths of Scripture to every situation of life (Psalm 1:1-6)
- Make you grow and strengthen your faith (Romans 10:17)
- Give you hope (Romans 15:4)
- Lead to freedom (John 8:32)
- Teach you to more like Christ (Ephesians 5:1)
- Point your life in the right direction (Psalm 119:105)
- Keep you from sin (Psalm 119:11)
- Renew your mind so you can know God’s will (Romans 12:1-2)
- Allow you to be certain that the Bible is our final authority (John 17:17)
- Enable you to know the desires of your heart (John 15:7)
- Give you courage (Joshua 1:8-9)
- Help you to become fruitful (Psalm 1:2-3)
- Increase your joy (Psalm 19:8)
- It helps you grow in wisdom (Psalm119:98; Psalm 19:7)
- A Bible study that gets to know Jesus like never before (Matthew 5:17 Luke 24:44, John 5:39, 1 Corinthians 10:4, 9; 2 Corinthians 1:20) If you don’t know Jesus there is no way to understand the Bible; but if you don’t know the Bible there is no way to understand Jesus
Are you burdened about the incredible and inexcusable present-day ignorance regarding God’s Word? How lightly we Christians honor the Word of the living God! Can Christians today stand with Jeremiah and say, “When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart’s delight.” (Jeremiah 15:16)
Then, there are the words of Amos, which can be used to describe our generation more accurately than any other generation in church history: “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord,” (Amos 8:11)
How can we fix the situation?
By using God’s solution to this problem! His solution is for every Christian to dive into His Word. (2 Timothy 2:1, 2)
Every Christian is not expected to be a Bible scholar, but we are all required to study the Word of God. Here are a few of the many verses that compel Bible Study; Hebrews 5:13-14; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4; Deuteronomy 4:1-10; 6:6-8; 11:18; Joshua 1:8; Job 23:12; Psalms 12:6-7; Psalms 19:7-11; Proverbs 2:1-9; John 5:37-47; Matthew 22:29; Luke 24:45; 1Corinthians 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; James 1:21-25; 2 Peter 1:19-21; 1 Peter 1:25;
WARNING: If you lack a serious Bible study of the Scriptures then you expose yourself to falling into the massive host of false teachings that we see in our day. In Ephesians, Paul warns that Christians can’t be like children “tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting” (Ephesians 4:14)
A few years ago Dr. Harold Willmington (author of the best selling Willmington’s Guide to the Bible) asked me to help him with his lifelong dream of creating a covenant way for any Christian to acquire easy-to-follow Bible knowledge in a short period of time. Dr. Willmington believes with all his heart that the only hope for an active, productive Christian community lies in sound Biblical training, so has spent his lifetime making the Scriptures come alive to over 120,000 students.
His desire is that Christians will become experts in utilizing the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. But that only happens when an individual is willing to apply the self-discipline it takes to become an expert and this self-discipline is fueled by simply joining and becoming active on the Bible Institute Network.
Jesus Needed the Word
Jesus Christ is the living Word, seems like if anyone ever could have done without the written Word, it would have been Him. When the Lord Jesus was made a man, He became entirely dependent on the Word of God; Jesus submitted Himself wholly to it. In meditation and prayer, in the exercise of obedience and faith, He was led by God’s Word, another words the Word of the Father was the life of the Son’s soul.
The world, confused by conflicting voices, desperately needs people whose daily lives blaze with the reality of God through His Word. We need a new way to teach God’s Word, so we can become productive Christians and change the world for the cause of eternity – that’s why Dr. Willmington wrote the material for a online Bible Institute Network.
We will provide everything you need to become stronger and more vocal witnesses for Jesus Christ. There are three major certificate course components to the Bible Institute Network: Old Testament, New Testament, and Systemic Theology and each of these modules consists of 45 studies. You will have the opportunity to take college-level Bible courses — and, in fact, from anywhere you have a computer with an Internet connection.
Everyone can Afford it
Studies in the Old Testament will cover subjects like creation, the fall of man, the flood, the Tower of Babel, the lives of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph — and that is just the Book of Genesis! The Bible Institute Network will give Christians the opportunity to develop and improve their knowledge of the Bible and learn how the Bible is relevant for today.
The Bible Institute Network is a great opportunity for you to get the best Bible educational available today for only $200 (that’s for the entire course of 135 lessons), and that is a fraction of what you would pay at any Bible College for just one class!
In business, a Unique Selling Position (USP) or competitive advantage is the thing that differentiates a company from its competitors. The USP is what separates one from another, therefore it is the reason one business stands out from all the others. And, it’s usually the reason why a business is in business. it answers the question, “Why should I use you?”
Now, by “Growing in Grace” and learning His Word, you will have your own USP — or, as we like to say, a “Unique Spiritual Position.” Especially relevant is the promised rewards are for all who obey His command to study His Word.